It is compatible with all 3G and 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus and most other cellular operators worldwide.
The antenna incorporates two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing which focus radio energy into a 75 degree beam enabling connection to distant cell towers. The elements are set at 45 degree angles to provide cross-polarized multiple input / multiple output (MIMO) connectivity for LTE radio equipment resulting in higher performance.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless and others.
The antenna's compact, light-weight rugged housing, heavy duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials make it ideal for outdoor applications including building rooftops, utility poles, or surveillance trailers.
• Frequency: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
• Impedance: 50 ohms
• Gain: 7 / 10 dBi freq. dependent
• Beam Width: Horiz. 70/75 deg
• Beam Width: Vert. 75/60 deg
• Polarization: Vertical + Horizontal
• VSWR: ADGP <1.8:1
• Max Input Power: 50 W
• Connector: 2x N Female on 12 in RG58U pigtail
• Material: ABS / Brass / Aluminum / Stainless
• Op. Temp: -40 to +60C
• Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 2.75 in
• Weight: 1.4 lb
Directional antennas must be pointed toward a cellular tower. Check the OpenSignal web site to locate your nearest tower.
- This antenna is for direct wired connection to cellular data modems/routers that have 2 antenna connectors
- If used with an amplifier, 2 amplifiers are required
Proxicast is a USA-based manufacturer of wireless equipment.