It is compatible with 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus and most other cellular operators worldwide.
Two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing focus radio energy enabling connection to distant cell towers. Cross-polarized elements enable multiple input / multiple output (MIMO) connectivity for LTE resulting in higher performance.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Pepwave, Sierra Wireless and others.
The antenna's compact, light-weight rugged housing, heavy duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials are ideal for outdoor applications.
• Frequency: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
• Impedance: 50 Ohm
• Gain: 7 / 10 dBi freq. dependent
• Beam Width: Horiz. 70/75 deg, Vert. 75/60 deg
• Polarization: Vertical + Horizontal
• VSWR: < 1.8:1
• Connector: 2x N Female on 12 in RG58U pigtail
• Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 2.75 in
• Weight: 1.4 lb
This antenna is for direct wired connection to cellular data devices with 2 antenna connectors
Includes Proxicast's 12 month Warranty & US-based Technical Support.
• Use RG59/RG6 coax (75 Ohm TV cable from the hardware store) - signal will be seriously degraded
• Use a splitter to connect 1 modem port to both antenna leads
• Focus on signal "strength" (RSSI or bars); optimize signal "quality" (SINR, RSRQ) instead
• Use 50 Ohm RF coax cables. See part# ANT-140-020
• Keep cables as short as possible
• Weatherseal outdoor connections. Use Silicone Tape part# ANT-900-002