The Panda N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter (PAU07) upgrades the WiFi
interface on your computer to the latest 802.11n standard. Your computer can get a higher connection
speed on any 5.0GHz network if you live in an apartment where the airewaves might be congested by a
lot of WiFi routers operating in 2.4GHz band
- Panda PAU07 upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11 n standard
- Max data rate up to 300 Mpbs with any 802.11n 2.4GHz & 5.0GHz networks
- WPS button is used to setup connection between the computer and the router quickly
- Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
- Supports state of the art standards-based security features: 64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
- Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
- Any brand 802.11b/g/n router operating on 2.4GHz & 5GHz bands
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/2008r2/2012r2, Mac OS 10.7-10.10 and the
latest version of Linux distributions
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating system specified above unless otherwise stated.
What's in the package
- Panda N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter
- User's Manual
- Installation CD
Note: The latest manuals and drivers are available on www.pandawireless.com.
Panda PAU07 adapter is backed by 1-year limited warranty. Please contact Panda Wireless if you have any questions.
Works with any 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n wireless router.
Max. wireless connection speed: 300Mbps connecting to both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz networks.
Supports both infrastructure and ad-hoc modes
Multi-OS support: 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/10/2008r2/2012r2, Mint 16/17/17.1, Ubuntu 13.10/14.04/14.10, Fedora 20/21, CentOS 6.5/7
Security: WEP 64/128bit, WPA, WPA2 (TKIP+AES) encryption.