The Panda Mid-Range Wireless-N USB Adapter upgrades the WiFi interface on your computer to the latest
802.11n standard. Your computer can communicate wirelessly with any brand 802.11g or 802.11n wireless router at
home, coffee shops, etc.
Ease of use
Panda Mid-Range Wireless 802.11n USB adapter was designed to easily upgrade any computer with older version
of WiFi or bad internal Wifi card.
- Panda Mid-Range Wireless-N adapter upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11n standard
- Max data rate up to 150 Mpbs with 802.11n
- Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
- Supports state of the art standards-based security features: 64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
- Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
- Supports Intel and AMD CPUs
- Any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router using 2.4GHz frequency band only (won't work on 5GHz band)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.4-10.9, Mint 14/15, Ubuntu 12.04-/14.04
and Fedora 17-22, openSUSE, etc.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating system specified above unless otherwise stated.
What's in the package
- Panda Mid-Range 150Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter
- User's Manual
- Installation CD
Note: The latest manuals and drivers for Windows, Mac and Linux are available on Panda Wireless website.
The Panda PAU04 Adapter is backed by 1-year limited warranty from Panda Wireless, Inc.