nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver Module Specifications:
• Includes on board support components and a 2.4GHz antenna for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware.
• Communication range 262 feet (80 meters) in ideal conditions.
• A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
• The on chip voltage regulator accepts supply voltages from 1.9 to 3.6V. When using the nRF24L01+ with an Arduino be sure to use the 3.3V output pin from the Arduino board to power the nRF24L01+ module.
• The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
• Ultra low power consumption as low as 11.3mA transmitting, 13.5mA receiving at 2Mbps, 900nA in power down, and 26uA in standby.
• Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
• The module includes an Interrupt Request (IRQ) pin
• Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit.
Nano V3.0 Atmega328p Board Specifications:
Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328
Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12 V
Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V
Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) Analog
Input Pins 8 DC Current per
I/O Pin 40 mA
Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader) SRAM 2 KB
EEPROM 1 KB
Clock Speed 16 MHz
Product name: NRF24L01 + Wireless Module and V3.0 ATmega328 CH340G 5V 16M Micro-controller Board Kit
Package Quantity: 2 x NRF24L01 + Wireless Module, 2 x Nano V3.0 ATmega328 Micro-controller board
Detailed functions and parameters in the "Product Description"
Arduino IDE Download: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
USB chip driver: http://wch.cn/downloads.php?name=pro&proid=65