What's the difference between MPO and MTP ?
MPO is Multiple-Fibre Push-On connector, defined by IEC-61754-7 and TIA-604-5-D. MTP connector, designed by US Conec Ltd. and fully compliant with the MPO standards, is an MPO connector with better optical and mechanical performance. The MT ferrule can float in the MTP to maintain physical contact on a mated pair if there is a strain on the cable. Generic MPO connectors do not offer this kind of feature. 10Gtek's MPO connector can working as MTP connector, and have better cost.
12-Core, low Insertion Loss MT ferrules
For QSFP+ Transceiver
Customized service is available
High Density optical laser
MPO (female) to MPO (female)
Cable Length: 10-Meter(33ft)
MPO Insertion loss : MPO ? 0.6 dB
Insert- pull test : 500times <0.5 dB
Operation temperature : -40??+80?
10Gtek? Illustrations of customized items:
1. Cable Color. Red, Purple, White, Black, Orange and Pink can be customized. As to customized colors, our MOQ is 1000 meters.
2. Cable Printing. SM/MM, Cable Grade, Cable Jacket, Length, Parameters, Specifications can be printed on the cable.
3. Cable Tag. Flag tag and wrap-around tag for options, the tagged information can be customized.
4. Custom Logo. The customized logo can be printed on the packing bag as you required, any color, any size.
5. Custom Length. Any length can be customized as you required.
6. Custom Label. The paper lable stick on the packing bag can be made with your requred information.